Thursday, December 11, 2014

"I like and appreciate the way we are having to learn the skills and techniques of playing the guitar as a musical instrument, and not just playing tunes."

I'm quite enjoying the G4 Guitar Method and lessons.

I like and appreciate the way we are having to learn the skills and techniques of playing the guitar as a musical instrument, and not just playing tunes.  I believe this will make me a more accomplished and competent guitarist, one that other people will like to listen to.

Jeff is a good instructor, he is obviously a good guitarist and knows the subject, but is also motivating and inspirational.

I'm looking forward to lots of time for practice over the Christmas holidays. - Phil Hodgson. Perth, Western Australia.

G4 Guitar Teacher Jeff Cooke is located in Butler, Perth, Western Australia. To check out Jeff's website please go to http://guitarlessonsbutler.com.au

No comments: